Thursday, December 9, 2010

Week 9 EOC: Three Great Mission Statements

The three mission statements that i personally felt almost wanted me to buy into there beer were,Gontarek Jefferey, Lapadu, Michaell Edward, and Plum, Daniel. I like Jeffereys because his first sentence was about creating a friendship with the customer instead of just selling the beer and brand. In marketing I believe that's crucial because as a consumer myself I feel a lot more faithful to a brand when there is a customer relation.Michael Edward's was also interesting due to the fact that he right of the bat chose to say that his beer was for the few who would appreciate his beer and also the quote he gave about how mission statements are better of simple and straight to the point instead of long and confusing. Daniel Plum's mission statement was very creative. The idea of fruit beer is very good, I mean i would try it in a heartbeat. The whole gamer beer that no ones ever create4d is a bit interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment