Wednesday, December 1, 2010

EOC Week 8: Creative Content Projects

        Being as I am a fashion retail student I have decided to display my brand and beer as a retail store displays there garment or garments in the front windows of there retail stores. Being as my beer is more a tropical feel, I have decided to display my beer in a window display with a beautiful Brazilian beach picture as the backdrop of the window. And thought of placing a cabana with the beer being displayed in a silver chiller as you would place a wine bottle during dinner at a restaurant. The cabana furniture will be all white cotton cushions with a palm tree brown style wood to give it yet a rustic look. Also I will add a sheer pale white fabric to give it a nice romantic movement. The cushions will be lined with sky blue to match the ocean color so that this way all colors will be light and the only pop of color will be the beer bottle in the center of the display window.

No comments:

Post a Comment